`

Meet
Steve Salerno

Email Me

Video Production

Professional Profile

Before starting at Foundry, Stephen Salerno worked as a freelance motion graphics artist for Atlassian, RebelUnit, TED, Monster, Discovery, and Ebay to name a few. Before moving to Reno Stephen worked in an advertising agency in SF called Mekanism, and a design firm called Mana Productions.Stephen loves working at Foundry is the variety of projects that gets to be involved in, from video editing, motion graphics, rotoscoping, audio editing, photo editing, 3D modeling, etc.When not at work you can find Stephen spending 99% of his time with his two boys, Nico and Luca. The other 1% is the fun stuff - skateboarding, photoshoots, dancing, playing pool and enjoying life.

Hobbies


Photography


Pool


Kids


Dogs